- An attorney-client relationship does not exist until there is a signed written retainer between Eaccidents, APC and the client.
- Any online communications, email, texts, live chats or phone calls does not create any attorney-client relationship.
- Any legal information presented on this website by EAccidents, APC. is not intended to offer legal advice or medical advice. The content on this website is for informational purposes only and may be construed as advertising and is not intended for legal or medical professional substitute. Hiring an attorney is an important decision that should not be based off advertisements or content within our website.
- This website, (eaccidents.com) is made for general purposes only and the reader should consult a lawyer for their individual legal purposes. While reasonable attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, our firm cannot make express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is recommended that you seek medical professional care and advice prior to making any decisions regarding your health and or treatment.
- Nothing on this site or any site that brought you to this one, is to constitute an inference or implication that we are the “best” (or similar word) attorneys in comparison to other firms, but rather states our opinion
- Any case results found on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. EAccidents, APC does not guarantee case results any case results listed on this website are solely for informational purposes. Every case is different and circumstantial. Results in legal matters depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case.
- Communicating via this site does not constitute an attorney-client relationship with an attorney at EAccidents, APC.
- EAccidents, APC does not accept each and every case. Certain cases may be referred to other attorneys depending on the circumstances of the case. If your case is referred out there will be no additional fee or cost to you.
- Advertised total value in settlements is the aggregate amount that includes matters handled by Eaccidents, APC and co-counsel and attorneys, including total verdicts and settlement amounts, including aggregate amounts of settlements that other law firms may have handled.
- Eaccidents, APC, nor its co-counsels or referring attorneys, will be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or reliance damages whatsoever, in any way due to the use or in connection of this website, it’s content, or it’s information regardless of any negligence or fault. In no event will the aggregate liability to Eaccidents, APC or related attorneys be greater than $500.
- Eaccidents, APC makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature, or reliability of third-party web sites accessible by hyperlink from the site, or web sites linking to the site. Eaccidents, APC offices and meeting locations are by appointment Only.
- Our advertisements, website and other marketing materials may contain dramatizations.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AS “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Any information sent to Eaccidents, APC online, via email, or through this website is not secure and it is not confidential. We respect privacy and will make reasonable efforts to keep information private, however absent an attorney-client relationship, we cannot promise or guarantee confidentiality. Use of trade names is for identification only and should not be construed as endorsement by Eaccidents, APC. EAccidents, APC will have no duty to keep confidential any information transmitted to Eaccidents, APC through this website.